Raffles Mooloolaba Resort features
Every holiday apartment offers a double corner spa bath ensuite to the master bedroom for that extra bit of relaxation and rejuvenation after a day of absorbing the attractions of Mooloolaba..
Choose from a ground floor apartment with its own private and secure courtyard, a deluxe apartment with either garden or partial ocean views, ocean view apartment or an ocean view Penthouse apartment with its own private rooftop with BBQ and outdoor furniture setting.
- Fully self-contained 2 bedroom luxury apartment accommodation with double corner spa bath ensuite.
- Granite and marble interior finishes with European appliances – dishwasher and oven.
- Full size fridge, washing machine and dryer.
- All apartments are carpeted.
- TV, DVD and CD player.
- Luxury Penthouse apartments with exclusive rooftop terraces including BBQ and outdoor furniture.
- Wireless high speed internet.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Security intercom and direct dial phone with voicemail.
- Security entry.
- Austar – Fox Sports and movie channels.
- Heated (April to Nov) pool and Spa plus BBQ area.
- Secure basement car parking.
- Opposite Coles Supermarket and specialty shops.
- Short stroll to patrolled Mooloolaba beach, alfresco cafes, boutiques, renowned Surf Club and Underwater World.
- Close to major attractions such as Australia Zoo, Eumundi Markets and Ginger factory.
- Tourist information desk and free booking service.
- Friendly and helpful onsite managers – Karl & Jo
Relax in private on your own east to north facing balcony or enjoy our resort facilities – heated pool, spa, BBQ entertainment area, lift, free parking and tour desk.
Walk across the street to the supermarket, 80m to the closest restaurant, 200m to the local bus stop, 150m to the nearest beach, 500m to the Surf Club and Underwater World, or take a 5 minute drive to the coast’s largest shopping and movie complex or a 30 minute drive to Australia Zoo.
is the ideal base for your Mooloolaba accommodation and Sunshine Coast adventure