Raffles Mooloolaba Resort gallery
A 4 star intimate Mooloolaba resort, is just a short stroll to all that idyllic Mooloolaba has to offer.
Raffles Mooloolaba comprises 30 modern and inviting fully self contained spacious and comfortable one or two bedroom Sunshine Coast holiday accommodation apartments.
Every holiday apartment offers a double corner spa bath ensuite to the master bedroom for that extra bit of relaxation and rejuvenation after a day of absorbing the attractions of Mooloolaba..
Choose from a ground floor apartment with its own private and secure courtyard, a deluxe apartment with either garden or partial ocean views, ocean view apartment or an ocean view Penthouse apartment with its own private rooftop with BBQ and outdoor furniture setting.
- Fully self-contained 2 bedroom luxury apartment accommodation with double corner spa bath ensuite
- Granite and marble interior finishes with European appliances – dishwasher and oven
- Full size fridge, washing machine and dryer
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Luxury Penthouse apartments with exclusive rooftop terraces including private BBQ and outdoor furniture
- Free Wireless Internet
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Security Entry & Intercom System
- Heated (April to Nov) pool and Spa plus BBQ area
- Secure basement car parking (2.15 M)
- Opposite Coles Supermarket and specialty shops
- Short stroll to patrolled Mooloolaba beach, alfresco cafes, boutiques, renowned Surf Club and Underwater World
- Close to major attractions such as Australia Zoo, Eumundi Markets and Ginger factory
- Tourist information desk and free booking service
- Friendly and helpful onsite manager – Jacqueline & Kim
Relax in private on your own east to north facing balcony or enjoy our resort facilities – heated pool, spa, BBQ entertainment area, lift, free parking and tour desk.
Walk across the street to the supermarket, 80m to the closest restaurant, 200m to the local bus stop, 150m to the nearest beach, 500m to the Surf Club and Underwater World, or take a 5 minute drive to the coast’s largest shopping and movie complex or a 30 minute drive to Australia Zoo.